These nippers cut glass, ceramics, stoneware and thicker glass like a dream. Unlike other mosaic nippers, these SeaBell Max Pro Compound Nippers have replaceable straight-edged, durable tungsten carbide blades. The nippers are packed in a textile felt case, where you can store them safely. There is one pair of spare blades and an allen key in the side pocket of the case.
- Light, weight approx. 285 g
- Includes an allen key and one pair of easily replaceable 16mm spare blades
- For left- and right-handed use
- Power spring with shock absorber and non-slip handles, comfortable to work with
- 2-position adjustment of the cutting thickness of the mosaic piece: the switch in the 12 o'clock position cuts 3-7 mm thick materials and the switch in the 9 o'clock position cuts 7-12 mm thick