White casting powder (EXTRA STRONG).
Air hardening - Odourless - Environment-friendly
Suitable for moulds out of plastics (PET,LDPE etc.), latex, synthetic rubber, silicone.
The moulding mass of high quality is ideal for reliefs, figures, tiles, mosaics, decorative plates, ornaments e.g. A very good product with a smooth surface, ideal for the pretentious hobbyist.
Here´s how it works:
- Rinse out the mould and place it evenly.
Sprinkle the powder uniformly into the water and stir it well about 1 min
- Fill the mould quickly and uniformly with the casting compound
- The part can be removed fron the mould after about 30 min
After the complete drying (depending on the shape, about 2-8 days), the moulded part can be further processed.
Tips & hints:
- For heavily structured shapes, bring some casting compound into the hollows by using a brush, so that air bubbles do not form, then fill it out with the rest of the mixture.
- In the still soft compound, pendants and magnets can be pressed in.
- That´s how it becomes colourful: put the pigment powder into the liquid casting compound or paint over while it has dried out.
Store in a cool, dry place!
Avoid inhalation of dust!